Age of Empires 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gigabite said:
I uninstalled it cause I didn't like it. I thought there would be modern period like empire earth has.

In case you didn't notice each new game is about one time period up. :p

I have the game and it's great. The core gameplay is intact from AOE2. I haven't notice any bugs. It's still just as fun as AOE2 was it's just in a new setting and it has the "home city" and of course a major graphical upgrade.

It is a really really great game but.... u have to play it online to fully enjoy it. Yes, the variation of units is slim, but that makes online play very balanced. Very enjoyable and I would def recomend it.

I watched the trailor last night of AOEIII and i thought it looked very nice. I still havent played it because i havent had a computer with specs good enough. Ill definetly try it becuase im an avid AOE player and i still play AOEII alot.

I just couldn't get into Warcraft and Starcraft. I was so into the original AOE and also AOE II. Like I said, I am going to pick up the game when the price goes down. I hear a lot of mixed reviews on it. I do want to play it, but I don't want to pay $50 for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom