Age of Conan Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This just gave me a boost to want to play more.
Athanas2-1.jpg

look at that. I don't look like a pansy in chainmail anymore.

i said screwit and bought diablo 2 again. more fun anyway >.>

haha nice. How long do you think you will wait before you give AoC another chance? I've just been messin around making new characters waiting for my friends to level.

I haven't played for a couple of days though. I got kinda caught up playing some CoD4. I've been considering giving DOTA another shot too. That game gets annoying with all of the idiots and leavers though. Tough to get a good game.

I'm praying AoC dev team puts some major goodies in in the next month to keep me playing. I'm hearing all of this stuff from Akubane and others that its near impossible to get any nice looking gear... if it even exists.

yeah. I don't mind gear hunting. that's 99% why diablo 2 was so much fun. there was always new stuff to get, and always chances to get better and better. AoC's twist on "gear doesn't matte" is good for people who like to pvp.
I frickin HATE pvp.
So as far as end-game pve content goes, it's nearly non existant. Raids are still bugged to snot. The gear is ugly and useless anyway. meh.

aoc is fine and dandy if you like pvp.

which is retarded because it was initially a pve game and the entire pvp aspect was added as an afterthought, said by the designers themselves somewhere or another. i dont even care enough to look it up. meh.

i dunno i might try again in 6 months, but i'll be quitting when d3 comes out anyway so i might just save myself the subscription fee.

I've been mostly bouncing from UT3, to overlord, to quake wars as i get bored with one of them. I think i'm going to pick up mass effect this weekend and play through that. Should keep me occupied for a little while. I'm already feeling the WoW itch again, but i'm going to resist until lich king.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom