Age of Conan Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spartan, the best you can get with $200 is either an 8800GT or a 3870. I can't vouch for how they perform on AoC though. Hopefully somebody else can answer that for you.

illnasty, it might? If you have sound quality on low, I don't know how much its actually pulling on your CPU. If you want one for your upcoming rig, you could get one and just move it later. I'm sure it would help a little but I don't know how much.

Spartan, the best you can get with $200 is either an 8800GT or a 3870. I can't vouch for how they perform on AoC though. Hopefully somebody else can answer that for you.

illnasty, it might? If you have sound quality on low, I don't know how much its actually pulling on your CPU. If you want one for your upcoming rig, you could get one and just move it later. I'm sure it would help a little but I don't know how much.

awesome thanks.

o yeah btw you can get a 8800GTS for 160 from newegg right now.
Newegg.com - ECS N8800GTS-512MX GeForce 8800GTS (G92) 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Supported Video Card - Desktop Graphics / Video Cards

I just got finished installing the game ! downloading patch now ....MAN I wish I had Fios over commcast :rolleyes:

Yay, just hit level 30 on my guardian.

Has anyone else had issues where the game just hardlocks the computer for say 30-40 seconds then goes back to normal? I'm wondering if its because of my SLI setup, but its getting on my nerves.

ok so my new HD2600XT graphics card is crap....game is unplayable. My dinosaur is just too **** old... gona return it to Newegg and start building the new Rig !

Yay, just hit level 30 on my guardian.

Has anyone else had issues where the game just hardlocks the computer for say 30-40 seconds then goes back to normal? I'm wondering if its because of my SLI setup, but its getting on my nerves.

I've had it happen maybe 2 or 3 times but it locks less than 10 seconds. The only time this seems to happen is when I play for 6+ hours straight.

Even after I log off the pc still seems slow and stutters. Maybe the game is causing a memory leak?? After a reboot everything goes back to normal. If I plan on playing for that long I'll just log and reboot to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.

my main is 61 and alt is 24. i havent played main in a couple days cause its just retarded hard to solo where im at, and getting a group is a nuissance. Were all going to do one of the level 80 raids tonight though, just going to get apprenticed up by one of the two or three 80's. cant wait to see how it is.

I wonder when they're planning the content update this month. be nice to go solo through another 50 zone so I can get up to speed for atzels approach. big deathfest there lol.

its hotter then all heck here today. i'm going to laugh if i cant even play because the gx2 melts. it's idling at 90c right now at 55% fan. lmao. oh well lifetime warrenty ftw.
tried to talk the ol man into letting me put an air conditioner in and he said heck no, the rooms on the front of the house. picky old fart. bleh.

Holy crap dude...idling at 90C?

Guardians are so OP. I had a 43 conq attack me last night (i was level 35) and i almost killed him. Basically the fight lasted until i ran out of stam :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom