Age of Conan Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly cant answer them any better than what has been stated for 27 pages. The combat system is fully keyed, no auto attacks. Its an MMO, there are certain aspects of MMOs that are the same now matter what. You have guilds, you have stats, you have skill trees.

I already stated what the combat was like... I just want to know what skills there are and what my other questions ask... anyone with the game could easily type it up real quick.

I looked at all of the other pages... none seem to answer anything...

dude if you know nothing about it just read Age of Conan Wiki - Ultimate Age of Conan Wiki with information on Archetypes, Classes, Lore, Guilds and more.
it's an mmo. They don't change drastically from each other. Different story, different graphics, different combat system, different world, different quests with basically the same themes. If you roll on a pvp server its a huge free for all, any time any where. except main towns.

yes you get xp and an item reward. yes there are special attacks, i.e. combos. Theres also fatalities. money making is both. but sucks right now because there's zero economy, and wont be for a couple months.
there are feats, no i wont name all what, 2 or 300 of them >.> there are also general skills that inhance attributes overall. i.e. hiding ability, endurance, regen, riding skill etc..
There are tradecrafts which also skill (by doing quests, instead of grinding 1000's of the same item over and over).

Youtube if you want videos. the main AoC page also has screenshots.

your best bet for info is that wiki page. it would take me an hour or 3 to list everything about the game in detail. i'd rather spend the time playing, lol.

Yay I finally got it! Had to drive to a Target 30 mins away where the guy was nice enough to hold the last copy for me. I haven't really done much yet but I'm excited to dive into it :D

with a g92 8800gts, and a q6600 at 3.7/3.8 and a res of 1280x1024 with aa how much fps do you think il get with all textures and shadows and hdr maxed and what not.

you should get about an average of 45-60

I get about 40 fps and i have g92 8800gts, amdx2 @ 2.7ghz, and res of 1440x900 with 4x aa, maxed settings

with a g92 8800gts, and a q6600 at 3.7/3.8 and a res of 1280x1024 with aa how much fps do you think il get with all textures and shadows and hdr maxed and what not.

if you're only at 1280x1024 you should get high steady fps i'd imagine. post 50-60's outside. I
When I had my 8800U i could push 40-50 at 1440x900.

edit~ lol bonkers XD got it just before me. Bout the same too haha

i took 4 days off for them to sort out some bugs. just started playing again tonight :S at 48. They threw in some really nice updates. Fixed a lot of stuff. banks and traders are up. Tarantia nobles and field of the dead are all lagged out because of some broken code now. A lot of the quests were fixed. Exploiters were banned. Good show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom