Age of Conan Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd have to say that quest color is determined in large part by the length of a quest, rather than the difficulty of mobs. maybe like 70/30 length/strength.

unless its a group quest. Even a green group quest will murder you. lol. all elite mobs.

You can legitimately run fast if you have the right feats and such. Barbarian gets haste, it rocks. But yeah a guy in our guild has been putting in like 20 hour days, i think hes around 75 or something.
I think theres about 80 of us.

I am LOVING this game so far.
Does anybody know where you can see what they're planning to add into the game? I'm really anxious for updates, and a more refined Conan, but so far I think this has been the best RPG I have ever played.

The other night an assassin tried to gank me, but I completely denied him, and chopped his head off. What is more satisfying than lopping off the head of a poor fool who thought he could kill you?

Devellopers Section on main AoC forums. Shows the bugs and crap they're prioritizing.
They don't have a complete worklog though. I'd be excited for the bounty/jail system for gankers and griefers. Would help alleviate some of the retardedness on PvP servers. Maybe make them playable. I assume you're on one which is cool, just not my cup of tea. I spend most of my time solo. I hate being restricted by other peoples speed or potty breaks or whatever. So I don't always have a bodyguard helping protect me from some fool res camping 10 lv higher than me.
Now When they implement the jail system i might re-roll pvp. I think this guild im in is going to be a bit too hardcore for me. 70-90% attendance lol. i'm not as young and carefree as I used to be. Would be nice if they also implement a paid character transfer sometime down the road. Re-rolling and starting over blows.

Another main thing I want in is a bigger darned quest log. It's insane. you get your crafter quests yet? 11 quests shoved in my face as soon as i started it lol. So much for working on them slowly. Gotta grind for tradeskill resource items because the jerkholes decided to disallow tradeskill item trading altogether, rather than fix the exploit. (not including base city resources)

i've been out of town for a few days so I have been away from AoC.. it makes me sad!! lol
i just ordered some new computer parts an hour ago so I can see some upped performance

The more I look at this game it seems like Shaiya but with a more user controlled combat system.. you choose the moves when you want to implement them...

The graphics are cool... the custom user Mortal Kombat-Like fighting is cool... BUT what else does it have to offer? For example.. I hear it has quests..

Can someone explain the quests to me a little? What do you do in them? Do you get Xp as a reward or do you get items as a reward? or do you get to access a certain part of the land as a reward? or a combination of all three?

Is the social aspect of this game good, or is it more of a one-person thing... like can you just sit around working on a skill and chat it up or is it not very user friendly to talk to other players? Does it have PvP events? like dueling arenas and things of that nature?

Can you attack anyone at any time? or only in certain parts of the land?

Do weapons have special attacks or are they just like regular weapons... "Like a bar you press to instantly do a special move that recharges to allow you to do it again after a certain amount of time"?

Ways to make money in the game? Can you go out hunting monsters in hops they will drop a huge sum, or is it more of a skill based game where you sell your items from working on your skills to make money?

Highest combat level you can reach in the game? Highest skill level you can reach in the game?

Are there any skills to work on besides just getting your combat level up and doing quests?

Name them all for me?

Runescape has: Attack, Strength, Defence, Hit-points, Range, Magic, Cooking, Crafting, Thieving, Fire-making, Construction, Summoning, Runecrafting, Hunting, Fishing, Herbalore, Agility, Farming, Fletching, Mining, Prayer, Slayer, Smithing, Woodcutting...

Runescape is coming out with a sweet graphics update... and if I don't stop playing it now it will be super hard to stop... soo.. I just want all the info about Age of Conan I can get to help me make up my mind...

Also.. would anyone like to post some screenshots of them doing certain skills on Age Of Conan? - That would be helpful.

Did you read the other 27 pages of this thread? Pretty sure EVERY question you just asked has been answered multiple times. I got my barb up to 32, but got bored, so i rerolled guardian. As for spawn camping, you know you can just change instance right? As for res hopping, its great to just take a dip in the lava, or find a high cliff and take a swan dive then res next to your quest giver :p Word is quite a few level 80s got the banstick for exploiting which makes me happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom