Age of Conan Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh if you expect anything short of a massive fustercluck on saturday, you obviously have never played an MMO on launch day. I fully expect the game to be unplayable for the first week.

veedub, maybe even longer than that. We'll see what happens but I'm guessing the first month will be a mess.

BTW, 79% downloaded. Almost done!:)

hmm, well with the way the patcher system is acting I say funcom underestimated the playerbase. I give it 2-3 week 'fustercluck' (lol) minimum. They can't even keep the patch server up.

Got it installed, then it downloaded a few patches and I'm good to go for Saturday!

It says if you're having problems with the patcher when you open the client, the servers might be down at the time you tried or they're doing other work to it. Try again a different time. I think there were 3 total patches that took maybe 10-15 minutes total.

Ya its no biggy. I still have 2 days left to patch it. Trying to clean up my dual boot situation across 2 160gb hard drives is a pita. I plan on pulling the 160 with the xp partition on it and using it as my boot disk for my htpc. I need to pick up a data drive for the gaming rig though.

I had to spam the patcher for a while to get it to work. then they took it down completely. Seem's to be up and running now.
They finally dropped the server list. No clue what the guild's goin for yet though ;p.

Sounds harsh, but i have a relative noone new. The will has £5.8K In it for me for university, but im not going to university. So after a few forms have been filled in, if all goes well, i shall use the vast majority of money on a new PC.

expect a 'build me a $10,000 PC' thread soon :D. If all goes well ofcourse :eek: *prays*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom