Age of Conan Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
the links were edited in, because im a tard and reread/edit my posts Multiple times. half for typos, other half because i find better ways to word things.

this g15 keyboard is really giving me grief with the keypresses. if I don't mash they keys with some serious force (compared to my saitek) then it doesn't even register the keystroke. 2nd gen is quite poorly made.

and all the harvesting ones eh? thats handy. did you happen to read if they get a seperate inventory section or not? apparently pvp and pve gear are completely different, so that sucks up even more inventory space XD harvesting a ton of other things for trying to make cash early on wont be easy. especially while hoarding vendor trash drops.

*edited*

Mob trash, Harvesting stuff and quest items all have separate slots in your inventory. I posted an app on knights of darkness seeing as they looks what i wanted. I don't know why i didn't start looking for a guild till now but i hope i land a good one.

I also use the G-15 but have never had issues with it.

Cool, hope they get back to me tomorrow. Ending up in the same one would be pretty cool.

You using the 1st or 2nd gen g15?

man, i've just killed the last 6 hours doing nothing but hanging around the AoC forums, and here.

/wrist

lol jk

1st gen.

Me too i keep replying to all the people sending me PM's and asking em to join their forums. I think its the part where i told them i was a founding member of Death and Taxes in WoW. That guild has helped me in so many ways im sad we fell apart prior to BC. But the days of raiding 7 days a week got old fast when all we had was BWL. I know you have no idea what im talking about as i read your app on the AoC forums and you didn't play WoW that much, but before the expansion we were the #1 guild in the world, US and EU. But everything fell apart when the opened up realm transfers.

Ugh....i didnt realize AoC was going to be so complicated. Me just want smash. I have no clue what class or guild to go for. I do know one thing, after almost 4 years on a pvp server full of little kids who get beat up daily at school, i'm not rolling pvp again. Glad i got my g15 before they changed to the new version :p

just got my email for my predownload. Guess i have to leave the computer on at home the rest of the week.

i finished downloading last night from the leaked client. Even if it isn't the right version it will only take mere minutes to update it.

yeah my client finished too. After playing FFXi for years wow just felt like a downgrade so i couldn't get into it. had a bit of fun goofing off with an old ffxi friend that got me to buy it in the first place, but it got old real quick. probably a lot is due to the cartoony graphics. i just cant get into it. especially these days with the new rig.

Oh and the *** ****ed mailman didnt show today. 2nd buisnessday delivery my butt. tomorrow will be the 3rd buissnessday, not including the weekend >.> *angry motions*

lol vee, yeah I really dont want to roll pvp. I tried wow pvp for a month and wanted to hang myself. PvE will have lots of PvP in it anyway. so meh.

as for classes.. I like wearing heavy armor and doign damage.. which this game seems to lack, but meh. I guess DT is as close as you can get to that, but barbarian has some pretty cool 'last stand' type feats so i can deal. XD

www.ageofcrom.com is only good guild besides the other one we tried. After seeing all the garbage guilds sending me messages i almost feel like just soloing till higher levels and letting my reputation on the server get me into a good guild. I hate to join a guild and become active getting to know them and find out they are all horrible down the road.

they have been around forever and play many many games. I played with them in WoW for a few months before i took a 6 month hiatus. They are well organized and always play to be the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom