Age of Conan Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah should be interesting. I'm not much for pvp at all but if i can scoot off by myself to go explore i'll be happy.

It's may 10th here in 15min lol, anyone know when funcoms may 10th starts? I read the forum posts but its just a bunch of kids goin "OGM I can kill teh newbzors!?!!11!".

I think it begins 7am PST but will have some downtime a few hours earlier to install new server systems. I got my 8th toon to 13 today even thought i didn't need to. I am loving the ToS, and the Necro in groups. I am going to love spell weaving when i solo.

I havent played in a group at all yet lol. i did get PoM to 13 though. it was a killer job after 10. 1-9 sucked though lol. got pretty strong post 10.

servers just went down like 20 min ago. I'll have to do it all when i wake up tho lol, pushin 6am ; ;.

I'm already getting ****ed off at this stupid game. I cant even register my code because it says that my username is taken. IM FREAKING LOGGED IN WITH IT, JUST LET ME ADD THE GOD **** SUBSCRIPTION. wtf funcom.

hm, are you going to https://register.ageofconan.com/account then the logging in on the right first, then adding your key?
If so that's your problem. I already had a funcom account but logging in and adding the key didnt work for some reason.
I added the key on the left as if I was a new user, used my same login info to register/login and all worked fine.

Don't know if thats how its supposed to work or not. It let me through though.

Looks like a really good game. But it's going to pwn my lousy GTS 320... i think an upgrade will be needed. This game require vista ? it best not do.

I need about 3grand to get a PC to keep me running for the next year or so.

3 grand!? thats an expensive pc to only last a year lol.

the game is optimized for vista but it's not a requirement at all. wont change how it runs under xp/dx9

Meh. I was just dreaming, it'll be more like a £500 upgrade, if im very lucky. £250 realisticly :(

even L500 (cant do that symbol lol) would probbaly make a good upgrade. thats like 1000 canadian lol maybe more.

Of course I don't know what the prices of your pc parts are over there :S

Still waiting on early access client download e-mail :S not that it matters getting it so soon, with 7 days to go. But I don't have a whole lot of faith in how they have the downloadeder set up. It's kindof a bittorrent situation. And my ISP rogers has a CRAZY throttle on bittorrent here. I'll be lucky to break 100kb/s, unless it somehow circumvents the throttling. *crosses fingers*

Heh...i did a bad bad thing on friday....I ordered 2 9800GTX >< God i hate myself so much. Now i just need to sell these gx2's. Finally got registered, but i had to make a derivative of my current subscription. From what i read, they will email you a link to the early download once they verify and charge your 5$ early start fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom