Absolute best graphics in a game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rank Black and White up there. also, UT2003 has some nice detailed maps.

sofraven, Alice, like alice in wonder land, you know the movie/story? it is just a game based on it, a bit scary one (not for little kidies.. ;)).
cheers m8.

I loved Undying. Some of the graphics lacked here and there, but the overall package with the sounds, music, and graphics made for an outstanding game. Ever played at 2 in the morning with the lights out and surround sound? You easily sunk into the game and emerged into that haunted mantion. Had my wife got out of bed and come up behind me...I would have jumped out of my skin!

Couple that I think are reallly good:

-Not on my system if you read my earlier post, but UT2003 is amazing on a pretty good rig
-SOF2: Double Helix-Yes the gameplay can be so-so at certain times, but the models and enviroments are really good.
-MS combat fighter-Not sure on the title, but it was previewed in Comuter Gaming World, and the screenies looked amazing!

Just my thoughts.........

UT 2003, WON most of the 2002 Best Graphics Awards.
UT 2003 best Graphics in anygame (in my opinion)

i like NOLF 2 and AVP2 they look good ut2003 is good as well red faction 2 is clean but too Japanamationy way off from the first version oh and let us not Forget "Splinter Cell" mindblowing game i need to buy it and stop getting mad b/c the demo is too short

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom