8600GTS Save's us Gamers ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It should play BF2 on Max setting.
It will play FEAR on high setting but you need to turn some options off such as soft shadows or AA.

Rainbow Six Vegas is one of the most demanding game on market. You need at least 8800GTS to max it out.
Well my XFX 7600GT can run Rainbow Six Vegas 1024X768 on all high and it runs good. I thought maybe since this card is Dx10 ready it would have alot more power than a Dx9 card.

AnandTech: DX10 for the Masses: NVIDIA 8600 and 8500 Series Launch

Im not too impressed. Im glad i got my 8800gts instead of waiting for the mid-range G80's.

Nvidia made a bigger gap in performance with these new cards and the high-end G80 cards compared to the G70 counterparts (like a 7600gt and 7900gs), i think. The 7600gt has 12 pipelines compared to a 7800gtx' 24 (1/2 the power). The 8600's have 32 stream processors compared to an 8800gtx with 128 (1/4 the power o.0).

Yeah and a 7900gtx doesn't produce 2x the fps compared to a 7600gt, but there is a much larger gap between the 8800gts and 8600's (about 24 fps) compared to a 7900gs and 7600gt (only about 5 fps). I was looking at the oblivion bench mark in the anandtech article i posted earlier.

Ummm... the title of the thread is "8600GTS Save's us Gamers ?"

and really the internet it kind of known for bad spelling and abbreviations.

Save's = save is

just like:

That's = that is

Of course Save's is pretty bad grammar wise.

I agree that buying any overclocked versions of the 8600GTS is that you might as well go for the 8800GTS 320MB. If you have a 7600GT/7900GS/X1950pro, I wouldn't bother spending the money for this card.

Save's = save is

just like:

That's = that is

Of course Save's is pretty bad grammar wise.

I agree that buying any overclocked versions of the 8600GTS is that you might as well go for the 8800GTS 320MB. If you have a 7600GT/7900GS/X1950pro, I wouldn't bother spending the money for this card.

Thank's beefcake!

an Appostrophe isn't just used to replace the letter 'I', it can be used for many letters including 'e', like i did. there is not more than one save because it is not a thing or representing a thing, so i am still alowed to use an apostrophe strictly speaking. (well to my belief - hey im only 13 :D)

Something like 'Banana's for sale' would be wrong, or 'MOT's here' would also be wrong as they both represent something.

An apostrophe in the word Saves still donates a missing letter, and 'saves' isn't representive of somethign either, so it's still grammaticaly correct, right ?.

I've had so many arguments over grammar the past few weeks... :p.

p.s. How do you spell Grammaticaly ? i dont know how you spell it, lol.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom