6-17 BF3 $5

This is now thread hijacking but...ehh

Is there any way to squad up in origin or Battlelog instead of going thru the hassle in-game?
It is something that is done in consoles so I figured it would be in PC as well... but me and a few buds have trouble figuring it out.

So this sale has made BF3 exceptionally summer. For anybody who doesn't know what I mean I'll quote my explanation from Facebook.

/b/ terminology implying that it's summer and all the little ****s are playing games 24/7.

All the little kids online are making it more of a console experience so, I probably won't be playing much until they go back to school. I like to play with respectful people and the chat box constantly popping up with nonsense is as annoying as base raping.

All the little kids online are making it more of a console experience so, I probably won't be playing much until they go back to school. I like to play with respectful people and the chat box constantly popping up with nonsense is as annoying as base raping.

Joined a game last night and RU was getting creamed in the base.
(score approx: US 750 ish / RU 400 ish; all bases were US)

After about 30 minutes of flying and my buds doing the best they could, we turned it around and base raped them.
(Score approx: US 300 ish / RU 200 ish; all bases were RU)

Never seen so much BS in the chat such as "Stop base raping" when RU was receiving it earlier =/

I personally feel base raping is unsportsman like but I don't complain about it in the chat. I also hate it when the teams are completely one sided. My last game last night my team spent more time *****ing in the chat than they did actually trying to take points. I was #1 on my team and I know I shouldn't have been considering most of the people on the other team had double the score I did.

I don't mind when we get spawn trapped, as it is the trapped sides fault for losing all ground at once. I am against actually spawn killing though, taking air vehicles and killing/destroying all other vehicles and players spawning. That is horrible and is mostly present in consoles to my knowledge, since I am assuming some server rules in PC prevent it/ban.

I don't mind when we get spawn trapped, as it is the trapped sides fault for losing all ground at once. I am against actually spawn killing though, taking air vehicles and killing/destroying all other vehicles and players spawning. That is horrible and is mostly present in consoles to my knowledge, since I am assuming some server rules in PC prevent it/ban.
One of the servers I was on had a rule specifically saying no base raping it nothing was being done about it. I've actually seen admins abuse power before too. :rolleyes:

One of the servers I was on had a rule specifically saying no base raping it nothing was being done about it. I've actually seen admins abuse power before too. :rolleyes:

Happens all the time.

One timea friend and I were playing; he was piloting the attack chopper and I was the gunner and we were just decimating everyone at a spawn beacon (not their spawn base mind you) - I made sure not to destroy the beacon but keep killing the spawners lol. We got kicked a little after that.

I've been playing since the beta, trust me I know. **** is retarded. Usually I just deal with it but summer plus the sale means lots of idiots. Means I will most likely have a break period until school is in again. Or try to play with more mature people.

I've been playing since the beta, trust me I know. **** is retarded. Usually I just deal with it but summer plus the sale means lots of idiots. Means I will most likely have a break period until school is in again. Or try to play with more mature people.

So have I ;). Just not on PC; been a PS3 player since that's what my other friends have it on. Just recently got it for PC but have only played a couple matches.

Haven't played it all for about 2 months+ or so, so I'm out of practice.

Back
Top Bottom