3440x1440 benchmarks?

x51noob

In Runtime
Anyone know of GPU benchmarks at this resolution. I've been thinking about getting the lg 34um95 over the Asus pg278q but I'm curious how my 780ti will work with it. Even in sli is that 3gb frame buffer enough for most games at this resolution?

Even in sli is that 3gb frame buffer enough for most games at this resolution?

Its my understanding that many games, similarly to windows display options, look at certain hardware such as the display or graphics card to determine the list of accepted resolutions that are listed as options in the video settings of the game.

So if you get the setup you may be surprised at how many games allow that high of a resolution even though the option isn't displayed for you now.

Windows and games will show either the native (highest) resolution of the monitor or the highest resolution the game is natively capable of if the native resolution is too high.

He's simply asking if 3GB of VRAM in a 780ti SLI setup is enough to push a 1440p setup. Hence my simple answer.

Yea I bought it. Single 780ti just fine no sli needed yet. Metro last light hovering within 5fps of 60 on very high settings with ssaa at 0.5

You playing Redux or no? On redux 0.5 actually reduces quality for me.

Kman have you played it with the latest patches? Ultra everything with 2xMSAA doesn't even break 3GB for me.

I got 2033 redux but it's really glitchy and constant crashes. I'm done til its patched. And on last light original I noticed the same with ssaa. Actually have it set to off which increases quality over .5

Back
Top Bottom