24 Slot Ranked BF2 Server - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good idea Dexaroni. I've added two channels. (USMC & MEC) Since those are currently the only two teams there are in Strike and Jalalabad. If we convert the server to different maps later, I'll add those other teams.

And yeah, it was fun to have a full server last night. Basically, all we need is 6 to start the game and then people joined until it was full over the next 20 minutes. If we can get about 8 people to start, it will be full in no time.

I'll be online tonight playing. If anyone else is interested hop on VENT about 11:30PM EST and we can get this party started.

ALSO - Those with =ToV= tags get highest priority and resevered slots.

This weekend ToV would like to have "BF2 Private Battle" We will load a profile into the server which will make the server, "Unranked and password protected."

This Battle will be open to TF members as well as ToV members. If you're interested. PM me and i'll send you the password and the day & time of the event.

Based on the interest and the number of players, we will divide the teams up equally. The more players the better.

Then we will pick 2 maps. (1) will be a city map "Strike at Karkand or Jalalabad) and set the map size to 16 players. This will make the games quicker and more intense. Each map will be played a max of 3 times. And it will be best 2 out of 3 with auto rotation on.

The second map will be a airmap with helicopters, "Sharqi Peninsula or Gulf of Oman" and set the map size to 16 players. Again playing the best 2 out of 3 with auto rotation on.

One requirement of this battle is that you must use ToV's ventrilo server. This ensures communication and gives everyone a chance to work together as a team / squad.

That's it.

I must say, if it's a "helicopter map" on 16 player, there is no helicopter for sharqi or gulf :(. We could go to dalian plant 16 with 1 chopper :D.

PZEROFGH said:
I must say, if it's a "helicopter map" on 16 player, there is no helicopter for sharqi or gulf :(. We could go to dalian plant 16 with 1 chopper :D.

Yeah good point. I checked this out and you are right... good call.

Dalian Plant is Fine with me. Or we could do a slightly larger map of 32 and play Oman or Sharqi.

The key is trying to play at least 4 to 6 high intensity games in under 2 hours.

I've added two channels. (USMC & MEC)

problem is, sides swap between rounds. maybe make 'em A and B.

Let me know the day and time... I'll try to get in on it.

I would love to come play too... scheduling gametime is hard though, cause my girl is always nagging at me to get off the computer when I start to play a game, so I have to game when she isn't home... lol.

How about adding Mushtar City map in there? that is my fav.... it used to be strike at karkand, but it switched recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom