2 COD W@W issues..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antec-User

Papa Chester
First, I have NO audio.. it works fine in my OS, I checked the settings and options in the game and everything is fine.

Second, when I click multiplayer it closes the game completely.. I know it usually flickers, but this just closes the game..

Win7 Ultimate OS, BTW.

-=EDIT=-
Ah crap, not again.. Can someone move this to PC Gaming please... I gotta pay better attention.

Go get cod4? Honestly cod W@W has so many glitches on the xbox it must have a ridiculous amount on pc.

When it released you could pick almost any wall intersection you wanted and jump up against it until you fell through. Walking around under the map FTW anyone? Machine guns with bi-pods have infinite ammo if you move the left stick during set up. Artillery strikes cause certain parts of the map ground to disappear when the shells hit the ground for a couple seconds.

Honestly Treyarch made such a mess of the game its embarrassing, considering all they did was re-skin cod4.. It's probably a windows 7 issue, did you try running it in different compatibility modes? That might help.

I haven't noticed any of those issues in the pc version of cod5. The going under the map thing was there, but it is gone now. More people camp in cod4. Cod5 ftw.

^ I don't mind campers.. LOL... I'll sit in a bush and snipe people, but I'm uneasy sitting in one place for too long.. I keep darting my view around but that doesn't help hide me.. lol I just remember where people are and radio it in... BANG... Not problem much anymore...

I've been playing the tactical servers lately.. Got booted off a server because I refused to change my tag. I had this AWESOME profile too! I just called it 'WAR' had everything setup just right.. Tweeks and all. Can I change my handle/tag without starting a new profile?

I'm gonna re-install the updates and see if that does anything.. I started it in safe mode and shut it down..

-=EDIT=- Holy.*(@$*@&#T$(*Y(* CRAP! WHY am I Lagging SOOOOOOO BAD now!?!?!? The game was running like a bad cell phone connection! I've got FRAPS running too, but jeez.. this system has NEVAR done that! :mad: I have NEVAR seen that game run THAT bad on that computer! Win7 7057 is gone.. reformatting.. (on my Laptop now)

You mean your clan tag or your actual name? You can change your clan tag no problem, but your name cannot be changed without starting a new profile. Why would they kick you out because of your name? "WAR" isn't offensive or anything. This doesn't make any sense.

^ the profile was saved as 'War' my name was different..

I downloaded Win7 Release Candidate from Microsoft. I'm installing that now. And I'll clarify Camping, I don't sit there for too long.. Prolly 4 kills or so..

Go get cod4? Honestly cod W@W has so many glitches on the xbox it must have a ridiculous amount on pc.

When it released you could pick almost any wall intersection you wanted and jump up against it until you fell through. Walking around under the map FTW anyone? Machine guns with bi-pods have infinite ammo if you move the left stick during set up. Artillery strikes cause certain parts of the map ground to disappear when the shells hit the ground for a couple seconds.

Honestly Treyarch made such a mess of the game its embarrassing, considering all they did was re-skin cod4.. It's probably a windows 7 issue, did you try running it in different compatibility modes? That might help.

Keep your opinions to yourself...he is not asking about cod4. And yes pc had issues like any other game has issues when it first comes out but its gotten way better.

While there was a bit of copy and pasting, I think that's what made the game partially a success.

Treyarch say what made COD4 so great, and then put a WWII twist on it.

There was also zombie mode for the kids :). My brothers like cod5 better just because of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom