12 Reasons Why Console's Are Better Than PC's..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Consoles are better for some things, but PC has a lot more you can do. I guess the whole game pad thing is kind of true though. Some games support them but lots of games don't and you have to use a third party program to use a controller, and that's one thing that I don't like about PC gaming is the lack of controller support. Probably why I won't play a First person shooter on PC because most don't have controllers support and I think playing a FPS win a 360 controller is much easier then using a keyboard.

Really ? I'd have to totally agree. Mouse and Keyboard is far superior for playing FPS games. The only time i like controllers are for racing games and games like GTA.

12. Perception
Have you ever seen that episode of South Park where the kids are playing World of Warcraft? You know the fat, pale, pizza-faced guy with the wrist support slouched in his chair? That's you that is. You are a PC gamer.

That's true.

Maybe I am not fat , no zits and regualer geek stuff. But I do play WoW a lot , and I sit kill little kids with my rogue and it is fun. I am proud of my PC Gaming , and it is the truth about the pizza part, I eat pizza while I kill people , it is very fun.

Really ? I'd have to totally agree. Mouse and Keyboard is far superior for playing FPS games. The only time i like controllers are for racing games and games like GTA.

Nah, I find the 360 controller to be better for first person shooters then a keyboard and mouse.

Nah, I find the 360 controller to be better for first person shooters then a keyboard and mouse.

At first I didn't agree, but after countless deaths in Bioshock, and several hours wasted. In the end I busted out my 360 controller, plugged it in, and sure enough I lasted much longer this time around. Before long I was actually moving FORWARD in to the rest of the story.

Consoles are better for some things, but PC has a lot more you can do. I guess the whole game pad thing is kind of true though. Some games support them but lots of games don't and you have to use a third party program to use a controller, and that's one thing that I don't like about PC gaming is the lack of controller support. Probably why I won't play a First person shooter on PC because most don't have controllers support and I think playing a FPS win a 360 controller is much easier then using a keyboard.

No. Console games enable controllers with all kinds of auto-aim, reduced recoil, and other garbage. If you tried to play the raw game with a controller, you would see the truth.

No. Console games enable controllers with all kinds of auto-aim, reduced recoil, and other garbage. If you tried to play the raw game with a controller, you would see the truth.

What I'm saying is it is easier and more comfortable to play with a controller then a keyboard and mouse, besides there's nothing wrong with auto aim.

What I'm saying is it is easier and more comfortable to play with a controller then a keyboard and mouse, besides there's nothing wrong with auto aim.

well maybe if the chair you got at your comp sucks...

I got a nice leather one.

Dude, one time when I was playing halo 3, I was on this platform shooting at a guy below me. While he was walking towards me, going under my platform, my aimer followed him, and I didn't have to do jack but hold down the trigger. It was disgusting.

At first I didn't agree, but after countless deaths in Bioshock, and several hours wasted. In the end I busted out my 360 controller, plugged it in, and sure enough I lasted much longer this time around. Before long I was actually moving FORWARD in to the rest of the story.

What the ? How.. how is this possible :confused:

You have so many keys near you when you use WASD, and a good mouse has several buttons, you can aim quicker, you can have macro keys, a key for every gun or whatnot.. It's way easier :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom