12 Reasons Why Console's Are Better Than PC's..

Status
Not open for further replies.
If PS4 and the next generation of Xbox do indeed have better graphics then Crysis. Then I would be on board. But here is the real issue, I have a 360, and I have Assassins Creed.

There are so many times in the game where the system will just hiccup its not even funny. So I doubt they would run a game with a higher quality then Crysis at a reasonable frame rate.

Man that article makes me angry, Most of the **** in it isnt even true! Only one of my friends is a console freak and he came over to my house the other day and while I was playing left 4 dead said; "Man your'e good at aiming"! I just laughed (I was using the sniper and it was aking me two or three shots per zombie, I wouldnt exactly call that accurate). Also that last point was going too far, Im the biggest computer user/tv watcher of all my friends and im also the most fit! I hate people like the author of that "article".

/End rant

Man that article makes me angry, Most of the **** in it isnt even true! Only one of my friends is a console freak and he came over to my house the other day and while I was playing left 4 dead said; "Man your'e good at aiming"! I just laughed (I was using the sniper and it was aking me two or three shots per zombie, I wouldnt exactly call that accurate). Also that last point was going too far, Im the biggest computer user/tv watcher of all my friends and im also the most fit! I hate people like the author of that "article".

/End rant

agreed. i hope the guy who wrote that atrticl gets fired

Just a troll, with the sad ability to post on a website.

Anyone who honestly perceives PC gaming with those issues has obviously never actually gamed on a PC, figures.

Besides if you look at what goes on the inside of a console, they basically are PCs these days.
The only difference is the interaction between user and machine; its dumbed down for the masses.

I have no problem with that, but the masses shouldnt put forward being dumbed down as a good point!

Not true oreo, pc's have always dominated in graphics.

I allways remember being stunned watching 360 trailers compared to games on the pc.

I'll have to take a look.

edit:

Okay, my statement wrong, PC caught up far quicker then i thought, but there was maybe one or two PC games in 2005 and early 2006 that where just about on par with the 360, the rest though looked better on 360.

But i disagree about PS3/Xbox 720 only looking slightly better than crysis, with a few revisions the 360 could play Crysis now, by the time the next xbox and ps3 release they will probably be based on 16 core architectures. and GPU's based around something faster than a 4870, and a 4870 in a console gets you a lot further than it does on a pc. The main problem i see with this gen consoles was the amount of ram, every dev has said there's not enough ram and they had to try and get stuff to load off the DVD.

Consoles are better for some things, but PC has a lot more you can do. I guess the whole game pad thing is kind of true though. Some games support them but lots of games don't and you have to use a third party program to use a controller, and that's one thing that I don't like about PC gaming is the lack of controller support. Probably why I won't play a First person shooter on PC because most don't have controllers support and I think playing a FPS win a 360 controller is much easier then using a keyboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom