12 Days Remain

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm i got the free HL2 card with my 9800XT. so i guess ill be usin steam, i like the real cd but i think they mentioned that they will be sending me one, anyone know about that?? and how does it work with Steam? does it just become available for download when they release? I registered it and whatnot and it seems to tell me im ready to go... i got a dec lan connection so i think i will be playin before you suckers! (hope anyway, i may eat my words).

whatever the case school is gonna sufffeerrrr and i got a test on the 17th and 19th :(

dude dantheman we're talkin about Half Life 2. Theres no fattie controller in my hand besides my Nostromo. Or was that a typo about the Halo?

dude dantheman we're talkin about Half Life 2.
LOL, yeah, he's pretty confused ATM, LOL!

That damn nostromo left-hand controller was a peice of bovine shyt!

I liked the layout, don't get me wrong, I think it was great...except for three things.

1. The keyboard keys were too stiff for quick play.
2. The stupid throttle wheel is only good as a throttle, which made it worthless for FPS games!
3. The hardware has a massive limitation that prevents you from pressing more than 3 keys at once! If you're anything of a skilled player, you'll find this incredibly annoying and absolutely intolerable!

you caught me Shoobie, i debated whether to say that but it kinda worked soo... but anyway i have only used it once i admit, in Ghost Recon but all the guys were jackin around shootin each other so i never got to play, so i quit and have not loaded any button presets since. just playing with it it kinda cramped my fingers in that i could not reach everything comfortably. the idea is a good one I think but the layout was slightly... wrong feelin or something. as well as like you say the buttons being very difficult to push effectively. so.. having said that i believe you are correct but i think they should try again. (have you tried the n52?, i was wondering if it is an improvement at all).

5 more days, this weekend I am going to sell some of my games that I dont play at EB and pre-order it and have it delivered. Just cause im too lazy to go there on a school day :D .

Well, seen it on a buddies Xbox, looks good, but I am going to wait until it comes out for the PC :(
Yan

OIDanTheManIO said:
Halo is just too darn hard for me...I personallly like FarCry MUCH better.

-Dan The Man

Far Cry= Awesome game, a little too creepy at times though.

Guys we're talking about Half Life 2. Not Halo 2. Halo 2 is does not even have a release date for pc, although its typically like 6 months i believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom