10 Best selling PC games of all-time

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, im really impressed with myst... except that I think its a terrible game xD I couldnt get past 15 minutes into it... very tedious game. but I guess its pretty awesome eh?

I'm not going to comment on wether or not I think the sims is a good game or not ( its an interesting one none the less ) because what I think doesn't really matter, but I will say theres quite a lot of irony in sitting down and playing the sims and watching your sim sit down and play computer games :p

And then your sim is playing the Sims :p.

Kind of like the Quaker Oat Cereal logo.

Haha, I'll admit it... I played The Sims once. But I was 15 or so, so that's my excuse haha.

I bet Half Life 2 sales would be substantially higher if they included Steam sales, since anyone who uses Steam is going to come across it in the store at some point.

3-World of Warcraft (11.5 million subscribers)
°°World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade [expansion pack] (3.5 million)
°°°World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King [expansion pack] (4 million)

Riddle me this batman,
In order to play WOW:WotLK, you need to have both the WOW and WOW:TBC. So how come there is more sales of WOW:WotLK than there are WOW:TBC?

I tried to play the Sims once. Got so bored of it I put the dude in the little square room and watched him go nuts. That was the best part.

Why is it that we have a flood of WoW player no matter where you go, and yet not that may sim players.

Because MOST people that want to play the SIMS games go out and buy them as the would for the console counterparts and players of the other games, many not listed find other ways to *cough* download them. :eek:

Wow, I would have never guessed so many people bought The Sims! Was a fun game, for a little while, my primary enjoyment was building houses and that was it Hah.

i don't really like the sims. But i am not surprised it is number 1 because pretty much anyone of any age can play it/enjoy it. I will confess of trying sims 2 out because my sister bought it. But i just ended up using the console to get a crap load of money and buying all the best stuff and building a huge mansion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom