1 week till oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm, appears to be a fake like you said threep. Its been awhile since ive seen a hoodlum fake... sad little people.
Did you guys wind up going through the whole thing before seeing that it was a fake lol. That'd suck.

This isn't from hoodlum though, but regardless I'll be waiting until a couple days after it's out, plus I dont think this has anyone with 100% yet

Gonna buy this game when it comes out on wednesday...I haven't really liked the previous elder scroll games but this one seems to have a different style to it and it's been rather hyped up

I'm starting to get back into pc games a lot more as well now for some reason although that may be because seagate still hasn't sent back my freaking RMA and I have no idea to watch...but I'm looking for new games. Does anyone know what sort of multiplayer this game has as well?

Yeah, after looking at their recommended settings I think I will too. Obviously not 'ZOMG 100% MAXED OUT EYE CANDY RAWR!!" but it'll still look dang good.
nah you'll be fine...at most you might not get the really nice eye candy with AA but nvidia has always traditional struggled at shader heavy rendering so that's expected...I see no reason why a 6800 couldn't play this with everything on high

Does anyone know what sort of multiplayer this game has as well?

Straight from the mouth of the horse:

"Will Oblivion include multiplayer?
No, Oblivion is a single-player game only. Rather than split our focus between two different types of gameplay, we'd rather focus on one and make it the best single-player experience possible."

There was a mp mod for morrowind where two people could play in the same game. But it lagged like crazy even oh a high end system (6800GT, 2GB, AMD 3500+) with high-speed internet.

More videos on their website. Appears that they are going to release teaser trailers every day until the release.

it comes out on monday? I'm looking at the stores around here and they're all saying wednesday, I see they've already slashed 10 bucks off the price though which is nice

eh I tried MMO games, they just dont work for me...

Its crazy seeing people whos lives are literally OWNED by World of warcraft....I mean just.....just wow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom