Quick, get Windows 8 Pro cheap while you still can - Page 3 - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Techist Forum Information > News > Software
Click Here to Login

Old 08-04-2013, 02:05 AM   #21 (permalink)
Build Guru

Default Re: Quick, get Windows 8 Pro cheap while you still can

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMike View Post
Ok why am I defending the os again kid ?
I'm only doing this for people who are having a hard time to decide if 8 is a good choice to use or not.
There are many other tech help sites that would be more than willing to help with 8 issues if they are experienced with it.
Instead of crying and shatting bricks about 8 being nearly impossible to operate,.
How about you sit back fot abit this month and learn 8 via through virtual box or some computer test box and fix any problems that may arise ?

Also 8 being like windows Me is "very" far fetched, I used millienium edition for nearly 3 years.
That was a nightmare ms should have never thought of or let loose into the market of 2000-2002.
8 is not nearly as complicated like you claim it is, if you get massive amounts of bsods or any errors pertaining directly to 8 I like for you to personally email to me with "valid dates" or post it up in the windows thread.
Otherwise reading your above statements makes me turn a deaf ear to you on the matter. As to sending you emails on BSOD, yea won't happen. I will never use 8 again. I'm skipping it like I did Vista, as are many other enthusiasts.

It isnt that hard if you know whats wrong with 8 and fix the thing just like 7 and below has put many people over the years.

I
It's funny how you sent that Steam message, then you want to insult me, then go off on the deep end yourself on crap I never even mentioned here.

My issue with it is stability and compatibility. Read it, now shut up. I never said personally it was complicated, but many "normal non-tech savvy people" find it very complicated and intimidating. I'm not here to tell people whether to go 7 or 8 anymore. Why? Because they can Google themselves and see all the complaints about it and judge themselves.

Like I said before and on Facebook which I know you probably saw. If you need to defend an OS, it's not worth defending. It's as simple as that.

8 offers nothing over 7 besides debates and hassle. On a tech side, absolutely nothing. A response to liking an OS shouldn't be modify it instantly. That's a no no.

Access to my Plex PM me.
PP Mguire is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 08:03 AM   #22 (permalink)
Banned

Default Re: Quick, get Windows 8 Pro cheap while you still can

Quote:
Originally Posted by PP Mguire View Post
It's funny how you sent that Steam message, then you want to insult me, then go off on the deep end yourself on crap I never even mentioned here.

My issue with it is stability and compatibility. Read it, now shut up. I never said personally it was complicated, but many "normal non-tech savvy people" find it very complicated and intimidating. I'm not here to tell people whether to go 7 or 8 anymore. Why? Because they can Google themselves and see all the complaints about it and judge themselves.
If people have tech problems thats why we tech people are here to help. :/

If 8 is giving you that much of a problem or giving you issues why not ask one of us here or somewhere else ?
I'm sure mak/carnage or someone else wouldn't mind helping you if they knew were the problem was originating from.
Also yeah you are loosing it and I wont say much to you on the matter on 8.

Take care mguire and like I said I don't have time for petty/****ty tech talk like this. :|

-RockMan- is offline   Reply With Quote