Best Buy Employee Tackles Laptop Thief, Receives Pink Slip - Page 2 - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Techist Forum Information > News
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2011, 03:47 PM   #11 (permalink)
Call me Mak or K
Mod Emeritus

Default Re: Best Buy Employee Tackles Laptop Thief, Receives Pink Slip

Quote:
Originally Posted by PP Mguire View Post
Eh, that's basically what I just said. I know all about Walmart's employee base and what they can or can't do.
Per your first comment you only state that this is why you hate Best Buy. You make no mention about the fact that you know they are not the only ones that will do this to an employee if they decide to tackle a thief. So how is anyone supposed to know that you know all about the Walmart rules and what they can or can't do? Guess? Read a magic 8 ball?

People do not know such information. MoM didnt realize it. So kinda hard for anyone to know that is basically what you said, cause you didnt say anything at all other than you hated Best Buy. Kinda hard to know anything more from a 1 line response.

Phone: LG Optimus G Pro
Running: Stock JB from LG with Nova Launcher

Old 05-04-2011, 05:59 PM   #12 (permalink)
Newb Techie

Default Re: Best Buy Employee Tackles Laptop Thief, Receives Pink Slip

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSoD View Post
Per your first comment you only state that this is why you hate Best Buy. You make no mention about the fact that you know they are not the only ones that will do this to an employee if they decide to tackle a thief. So how is anyone supposed to know that you know all about the Walmart rules and what they can or can't do? Guess? Read a magic 8 ball?

People do not know such information. MoM didnt realize it. So kinda hard for anyone to know that is basically what you said, cause you didnt say anything at all other than you hated Best Buy. Kinda hard to know anything more from a 1 line response.
In his second comment he states that he knows walmart has their group of "security" team. Now he stated he hates best buy basically because they treat employees like **** and jack people around. this is just judging what the article said. The employee did a good thing and they jack around with their best sales guy and fire him like hes ****.

Closed Thread