Your Best Ladder Position?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was #8 on Lord of the Rings: The Battle For Middle Earth II for Xbox 360. I played that game so much.. :tongue:
If we're going strictly numerical, a friend and I were #1 on our ladder in 2v2 on SC2 during the beta :thumbsup:
I was in the top 25 on CnC3 on Xbox 360 too. Those games are just too easy on console :tongue:

in forza 2 i lead the second best drift team in the game and might very have well been one of the best if not the best drifter online. forza 3 ruined it with its stupid flawed point system. also recently made it in the top 100 players for transformers war for cybertron.

in forza 2 i lead the second best drift team in the game and might very have well been one of the best if not the best drifter online. forza 3 ruined it with its stupid flawed point system. also recently made it in the top 100 players for transformers war for cybertron.
We should tandem some time though its been a very long time since i've played forza religiously or drifter for that matter.

I was pretty high up on the Age 3 DM ladder the first night it came out. I know my friend played all night, got to the first position place, took a screenshot, and never got close again.

was in the top 12 for lap times in a few, very few, tracks on nfs undercover on xbl, was in the top 30 maybe, in the rest of the tracks.

Fourth for a weekend on the 1v1 elo ladder of Age of Empires 3 vanilla. Then I was lamed 4 times in a row, went on an 8 game loosing streak after that and completely lost my flow. Kinda gave up on normal supremacy games for the rest of time, just played customs with friends and such. EDIT: Now that I'm reminiscing on that, I had over 1200 games and those 12 made me stop... I took everything way too seriously back then lol.

Second on the Fort Wars Custom map (for aoe3 as well) ladder for a week and steady in the top 10 for a month or so. But then again AOE3 was a pretty small game, only ~8k people or at peak. Thought I did pretty well for only being 14 at the time. Parents thought I was crazy and told me to go do more stuff outside when I showed them....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom