Your Best Ladder Position?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CntdwnToExtn

Fully Optimized
Curious about everyone's best ladder position they've achieved, or if your currently at your best.
Any game, platform, whatever.

Mine was #50 in Trackmania Nations for PC. At the time there were 2 Million drivers playing, so I'm pretty proud of that. That was before the cheating and L.O.L. tracks started.
Hit the low 1000's in the follow up Trackmania United, but was in the top 25 (unranked) for the Sunrise tracks. Dvil powa!

It Utopia, a text based browser game I was consistently in the top 25 in networth and land for the island I was on, and in the top 100 for the entire game, which was about a million or so players. There were a few times where my honor was in the top 25 of the island as well.

GH3 in one of the arcade things near the movies here, was at the top of near every song for yonks. Still am for a few, and that was at least a half a year to a year ago :D

I got first on a broken motorcycle racing arcade machine where I didn't have to put a quarter in and only had to turn left. It was pretty sweet.

At a bar around my parts, I set a high score for a touch screen Jewel Quest type game. But we drunk trekked there that night, so I don't remember what the bars called or how to get back there :/

i dont usually go to arcades or anything, but i dont spend much time with my sister, so we went to arcade type place, and afterwards i held the top three scores for a target shooting game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom