xbox360 or PS3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I have an Xbox 360, and I haven't had a single problem with it yet. Sure a couple of freezes in some games every once in awhile, but who hasn't seen that problem with all consoles? I guess I'm just lucky. I got one of the good consoles I guess. My brother also purchased one, and he hasn't had a single problem yet. Overall, it's a killer console, it may not have very many good games (yet), but with the '06 Releases coming out, surely it will be alot better than it is now.

Xbox 360>PS3 (In my opinion)

nVdia said:
is there any estimates of the ps3 price?
We think it's around $399 in USD. It could be higher then that like $499 USD.

The Nvidia RSX (video card) in the PS3 might have 4 cores which would be great however it isn't known. The RSX isn't even finished yet.

No, the graphic quality on the PS3 is not known to be better than the 360, and hardware comparing as of now (pre release of PS3) shows the opposite way around. HOWEVER, the PS3 will be a monster when it comes to physics. 360 = better graphics, good physics PS3 = better physics, okay graphics. Of course, this is all specualtion and we wont really know until the release is here. As of now, the PS3 is harder to program for.

killians45 said:
No, the graphic quality on the PS3 is not known to be better than the 360, and hardware comparing as of now (pre release of PS3) shows the opposite way around. HOWEVER, the PS3 will be a monster when it comes to physics. 360 = better graphics, good physics PS3 = better physics, okay graphics. Of course, this is all specualtion and we wont really know until the release is here. As of now, the PS3 is harder to program for.
I can't see the PS3 having worse graphics then the Xbox360, I really can't. So far IMO the graphics shown on the Xbox360 aren't Next-gen to me but it's just come out. I think the graphics are going to look the same on both consoles so I don't care. The depth and gameplay is going to be breath-taking.

No, I didn't say it will have worse graphics. I am comparing each its own power. The PS3 is built more for power when it comes to physics calculations, graphics was in second place in that department. XBox360 graphics seems to play the major role while the physics came in second. That is what my post meant. As far as the 360 and PS3 are concerned in graphics, I will say they are on equal terms with eatch other with some even saying the 360 is slightly better, however raw processing power the PS3 wins hands down. STILL, this is, as I've said, speculation. The game programmers have already stated how difficult it will be at first to fuly utilize the 360's full feature do to multi processors, tangible cache, and basically the new architecture. I wouldn't even TRY and compare which is better graphic wise until each have had a good year or 11/2 years to optimize coding. Until then, its just a bunch of people spouting shiat that they know nothing about, and are nothing more than mindless fanboys with no concrete data to back them up. PS3 also will be harder to program for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom