xbox360 or PS3

Status
Not open for further replies.

nVdia

In Runtime
Hey I am goin to buy a new game consol and I want to get a 360 but my question is should I wait and see what the PS3 has to offer? So should I just wait first before I go buy a 360?

thanks

I would say wait for the PS3 To come out so you can see which gives you better stuff/maybe one costs more. Also i'd reccomend that you play both of them to see which you like better.

Also, the XBOX 360 was having a lot of problems lately. I dont know if they've got them fixed or what. But it would be worth it in the end to see how they stack up together when the PS3 is out.

I am going to wait too. I currently have a XB and PS2. And I rarely find the time to use those consoles.

I think im just going to wait till places like EB Games, and Gamestop, start offering those system deals again. Like trade in you old Xbox and 5 games and get an Xbox 360 for $100. Thats how I got my Gamecube years ago.

Blackmoore said:
I think im just going to wait till places like EB Games, and Gamestop, start offering those system deals again. Like trade in you old Xbox and 5 games and get an Xbox 360 for $100. Thats how I got my Gamecube years ago.

I never knew that. Mmmm... I'll try that...Trade in my ps2 for a ps3. Good idea!

[q] Also, the XBOX 360 was having a lot of problems lately. I dont know if they've got them fixed or what. But it would be worth it in the end to see how they stack up together when the PS3 is out.[/q]

Meh, not really. It was under 2%, and lets face it, most complaints you hear are that... COMPLAINTS. The failure ratio is well below acceptable limits. I agree, though... wait it out if your unsure.

wait it out...see wich one u like better...the type of games, contollers and so on...im waiting for the trade in ps2 for ps3 to come out :p

360 are still hard to find
ps3 comes out sometime in summer lol i have nothing better to do im gonna camp it the night before make sure i get one i suggest the same if u ever plan on getting a ps3 before 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom