Xbox Loyalty Program

xIx EDGE xIx

Fully Optimized
Microsoft is now going to reward gamers based off of gamerscore. Basically, the more gamerscore you have, the more you get back. The only problem is that they aren't offering much, regardless of your score. It's broken down into three tiers:

Contender: If you have less than 10k, you get a $0.25 rebate during you birthday month. (OMG WHOOPTY DO!!!!!)

Champion: If you have 10k - 24,999 you get a 1% rebate on all points spent; so if you spend 800 MS points, you'll be credited with 8 MS points in return. You also get the whopping $0.25 on your birthday.

Legend: Same as champion, only it's 2% instead of 1%, so you would get 16 MS points on an 800 point purchase.

It's a nice thought, but the way it's being executed is embarrassingly pathetic.

Source:
Microsoft Starts Offering MS Points Based on Achievements - Softpedia

Last edited:
Yeah thats pretty weak I wonder why the dont do more like ps+ with giving games and such. While I dont play many of the games I get its nice to have them especially some of the no brainer games that you can just play for a hr and quit.

Yeah when I first heard about this months ago the speculation was much better than the actualilty. Back then they were talking about reduced DLC and stuff for games that you had a lot of achievement points for. I mean I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth, but this sort of feels cheap to me.

Back
Top Bottom