Xbox 360, Ps3, or Revolution

Is your LOL/ROFL/LMAO for real?

• Yes of course it is!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. It's just a force of habit. I barely crack a smile.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
finally some1 said it...amen.. seriously think about the future of gaming....all pcs.... but i suppose consoles will be as powerfull as todays pcs so consoles are pcs....maybe im stupid

ps3 for sure but xbox360 to hold me off until it comes out. and for the revolution f*** no. i will not play video games with a remote. and if i want to play their entire collection well heres my pc. and heres my roms. nuff said.

its more than a remote its the future very advanced technology and personally im excited about it. sword fight, and shooting in games imagine star was were you actually hold the light sabre :D cant wait.

i have voted for xbox360
but if pc was in the poll i would voted for it, because i think gaming computer is the future

well with what I have heared so far, I would have to go with the ps3. The X-box 360 game trailers are looking like the norm. x-box quality games. Not only that but they are prob. not going to get HI-DEF, or Blue ray DVD, so if you take ur x-box and spraypaint it white, u now have a 360.

Nintendo, given the fact that they are letting it be backtrackable, are keeping everything quiet. BUT I do dig the controller. Its not even known if they are going to shipp a hdd with it.

Steve-o, take a look at the arstechana site for the specs on the 360 (its in one of the 360 threads) and you'll see this is NOT like the old xbox, PLUS the graphics indeed are much better. You can even see, for example, each leaf in a tree being rendered individually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom