Xbox 360 and PS3 Question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The game selection on ps3 is increasing... though SLOWLY. Xbox still has it beat by quite a bit.

That said i'll be getting a ps3 in the next few months. I like both the xboz and ps3, PS3's games just appeal more to me. That's about it. **** i'd buy a ps3 just for FF13, forget the other games. Don't know if its beign released on xbox or not. Don't wanna read too much on it, i'll get excited then impatient haha.

FF13 is ps3 only (as far as i know cba searching the information), the 360 is getting its own rpg off square called undiscovery or something

ah ic. well i just checked the release date so it seems I got a whole year before buying a ps3 lmao. Good cause I can't afford it, bad cause I'd like to play ff13. That game line never ceases to amaze me. 12 was cool and different, not as addictive as the rest though.

anyhow, another thing I found is xbox is more group oriented than ps. I dunno I just find a lot more ps games are single player. It could just be my interest in games though hahaha. I'm kinda picky ;p

ah ic. well i just checked the release date so it seems I got a whole year before buying a ps3 lmao. Good cause I can't afford it, bad cause I'd like to play ff13. That game line never ceases to amaze me. 12 was cool and different, not as addictive as the rest though.

anyhow, another thing I found is xbox is more group oriented than ps. I dunno I just find a lot more ps games are single player. It could just be my interest in games though hahaha. I'm kinda picky ;p

i know exactly what you mean, the online side of the ps3 is not that well known in terms of xbox live, there are only a few online games on the ps3 also (mostly only the shooters and racers are online)

everything else is well single player with high scores

personally i profer a single player game, kind of like my personal zone out time away from people

XD yeah i'm the same way on consoles. PC i'll play a good MMO or whatever but I love sitting down with a good single player RPG or adventure hack and slash (baldurs gate ps2 ftw) etc etc and having some chill time.

XD yeah i'm the same way on consoles. PC i'll play a good MMO or whatever but I love sitting down with a good single player RPG or adventure hack and slash (baldurs gate ps2 ftw) etc etc and having some chill time.

yeah i'm waiting for metal gear and ff13 at the mo, when they come out i'll be happy larry, 1 player and weeks of gaming

and ive been wanting to play guild wars for weeks now but my graphics card kicked the bucket a few weeks back so i'm stuffed

anyway PS3 FTW :)(steering back ontopic)

metal gear makes me happy. that game alone would be worth buying a ps3 over. same with ff XD

i got a ps3 for 3 reasons at the, first the games that are coming out on it with ones that are already out, second is because it has a built-in blu-ray player which fits nicely with my hdtv, last if the fact that i find the system to be reliable i have had a ps1, 4 ps2's and a ps3 so far and all i've had wrong was 1 where my brother kicked it and after that i had disk read errors

so the only problem i had with 1 was self made

now i could continue and bash the 360 but i will not, good system if you like it

Well the Ps3 is basically a PC becasue u can infact turn it into a super PC. But the main difference is the platform of play. All game play is alot different becasue one you use mouse and keyboard. and Cousel gaming can also be more layed back becasue u can be laying on the couch playing instead of upright in a desk chair.

Its all feel for what you like...all in all they are the same thing depending what you use it for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom