Xbox 360 or Ps3 or Nintendo Revolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
FPS games r best for the pc, because u got the mouse to look at and u can aim at any angle. as on a Ps2 or xbox u got the analog stick which doesent aim that well. Most popular games on PC's r FPS. Game consoles bring out just about the same games as PC game devs do.. LIke all types so you cant really say a pc is only great for rpgs / mmorpgs. There is fighting games for PC. and if u dont like the keyboard then go buy a 5$ controller you can hook up.

I have more fun playing everything but First Person Shooters on consoles. Playing FPS's with a controller just seems barbaric and inefficient to me.

I bought the 360, and I will buy the Wii, but not the PS3... All I need is racing games, Halo, Mario, and online multiplayer without spending way too much money. The PS3 is just way too expensive for me right now and I never really found any of it's more unique games to fit my style.

KlNGPlN said:
ps3 is going to distroy the xbox.

Just as much as your grammer j/k. Consoles and pcs have its highs and lows. IF you got money and just dont play video games, get a pc. If you just play games and handle a controller fine, get a console. Just dont flame about anything unless you really know what you are talking about or you will be owned. Trust me, make false comment and your screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom