Xbox 360 or Ps3 or Nintendo Revolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeMetroid

Beta member
Since they will all be out in a few months, I thought it would be a good time to ask this question.

Im most likely going to get Xbox 360 first for Halo3/Gta4.

Im still wondering if im going to buy a ps3, its controllers suck, and it's about 500-700 dollars now.

I'll get a revolution just for the megamanX anniversery thing.

So, whats everyone elses opinion?

well ps3 for best hardware xbox360 for best games. If possible get ps3 ans xbox 360. I think you can get a ps3 with stuff that could fit in a pc and most of it should fit in mine so i think i might strip the ps3 and put some stuff in my pc and the 360 cause 360 has ati graphics and a 7800 would beat the 800 so bad.

actually, out of the box a XBox360 is more powerful, however the PS3 has more potential due to the cell but it depends on many different factors.

NONE of them, console gaming = bad!

Lol, JK. If I had to say any of them, the 360 for it's detachable 20GB HD, lol even though the PS3 has one too. Ok I just like XBOX better..

Counter-Strike said:
NONE of them, console gaming = bad!

YES! finally someone brave enough to admit the truth! :D

the 360 for it's detachable 20GB HD

you're kidding right...? i can give you like 10 20gb hdd's if you gimme shipping cost ;)

Yes lol, I just think it's amazing how console gaming is looking more and more like PC gaming every generation, heh.

And I am not afraid to admit the truth because PC gaming owns console gaming! Anyone can say, "Hey, I have a Xbox 360!"

PC gamers can brag, we can say: "I have an FX-59 w/ 1GB PC5400 RAM and a 7800GTX, what do you have?"

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom