Xbox 360 or PS3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ephexx793

In Runtime
The topic is pretty much it. I don't know which one to get.. I was leaning towards the 360 but everyone tells me different things.. What would you guys suggest and why?? Thanks..

Good thing TheEnd is banned lol. He'd be all over this thread. Just a tip, don't ask these kind of questions on any forum. They just turn into big console wars. No one should make a decision for you. Just look at the games and features each one provides and see which has more you think you would like :).

If you want the better games and online play get the 360, if you want blu-ray get the PS3. Everyone I have talked to that has a 360 and a PS3 says the 360 is way better in just about everything accept the PS3 is a little bit smother in games like GTA4. But right now the future for the PS3 does not look good, many games that were playstation 2 only are moving to the 360.

games are pretty much even between 360 and PS3, online play is better on 360, but PS3 is the cheapest blu-ray out there....now, i'm trying to be unbiased, but the blu-ray did win the format wars

games are pretty much even between 360 and PS3, online play is better on 360, but PS3 is the cheapest blu-ray out there....now, i'm trying to be unbiased, but the blu-ray did win the format wars

I don't necessarily agree with online play being better for everyone. I don't necessarily play online games much, so PS3's is perfectly fine with me... especially me saving 50 dollars a year at least compared to the 360's network. Also, when I did play my PS3 games online over the summer it never seemed too much worse than the 360's.... definitely not worth spending cold hard cash for something that should be free.

Plus as firmware updates keep coming out with the PS3, more and more features get added. I'm sure cross game voice chat is right around the corner.

But what someone said above is the perfect answer... look at the exclusive games. Whichever ones seem better to you go with that system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom