Xbox 360, Nintento Wii, or PS3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr.Gootch said:
paper airplane > wii

Wii isent going to do good... you seen the stupid controller i mean comeon! Nintendo is like for little kids now, they make the stupidiest games aswell. my 2 cents.

totally agree. crap design, crap games, crap third party companies support. it's going to be the worst out of all three consoles i assume.

Even still for me I would still choose the ps3.

Dont like the 360s controllers

Love squaresoft

Dont own a ps2 so I want the backwards compatability

Generally find there are better publishers on sonys side, although I want fable 2

Hate nintendos new system

Im hoping that the ps3 has a vga connector so that I can use my computer monitor for it, my best tv only does svga.

Xbox 360 and the Nintendo Wii for me...I mean the Wii's controller is so innovative that it actually gets you involved in the games. The PS3 is the same thing as the PS1 and the PS2 with an insanely high price tag, and the 360 is great because it's out, gonna have more titles than the first Xbox, and significantly less than the PS3 cost-wise.

i can't believe that some people are still comparing xbox360 with ps3, but wahtever i don't think that xbox360 will even compete with ps3. xbox360 will just compete with wii.
just everyone look at ps2, 103million unit sold around the world, while just 22 milion unit sold for and 20 million for gamecube. the same thing will happen to these new genrations consloles.
the main reasons that ps3 will be the best console is because most people around the world like sony consoles, maybe people in USA don't like ps3, but USA is not the whole world, most people in asia, middle east and some european countries like ps3 mush more than xbox, and some of them haven't heard of xbox at all. Also, don't forget that ps3 have better and more games than xbox360 (samething for ps2 and xbox). ALso, ps3 will be much powerfull than xbox360.
so, i think that xbox360 will never even touch ps3, i think that ps3 is more likely to compete with PC.

pc>ps3>xbox360>wii
end of story

The only reason PS2 had more games than gamecube and xbox was because it came out a long time before they did.

It is most likely going to be different this round.

Plus PS3 doesnt interest me. Therye too expensive, and they cant even come up with their own ideas. They totaly stole the motion controller idea from nintendo.

Nintendo may be the underdog when compared to sony and microsoft, but they are true revelutionaries. I just wish they would make games for the older audiences rather than just focusing on the little kid audience.

Ulater, you are wrong, Sony actually stole the idea from Microsoft. At least get the facts straight. Sony has had a history though of never coming up with their own ideas and that hasn't stopped their success in the past.

I agree with your Nintendo comments though.

Last E3 sony never mentioned anything about using motion sensitiviety on their controllers. Also last E3, Nintendo stunned the gaming comunity by announcing its motion sensitive controller.

Fastforward

This E3, sony has totaly redesigned their controller and incorporated motion sensitivity.

Just looking at the obvious, this screams copiers!

The motion sensor Sony uses is different than wii. However it is exactly like Microsoft's old one. Hence, Sony copied off of Microsoft but were influenced by Nintendo to put something like that into their system.

i am undecided about getting a xbox 360 or ps3. the ps3 will cost a fortune and won't go down in price for around a year.

so i may wait or i may get the 360 if i get impatient:D

Nintendo has a good chance of getting my money if they deliver what they are promising.

Nintendo is promising that not only will the Console be cheaper, but the games will be cheaper too. And because of this, they got a strong believe that Wii will outsell both XB360 and PS3 together.

XB360 and PS3 I do see myself getting some day. However I will wait least 12 months for the price to come down first, and for both manufactures to iron out what other production faults.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom