Xbox 360, Nintento Wii, or PS3

Status
Not open for further replies.

sprtzfreak40

Beta member
If any seen the new systems at the E3 convention there a lot betetr than what I though. The Xbox 360 will do really bad compared to Sony and Nintenendo's system. Now who in their right mind would buy a system that is 600 to 700 dollars even if it is amazing. I would rather buy Nintendo which is more about that gaming then all the other stuff (digital camera slot, all wireless controllers). What do you think is going to be the best system out there?

the Wii looks amazing! there are also a lot of really good launch titles coming out for it that i'm looking forward to as well (zelda & red steel to name 2).

Eh the Wii will probably succeed because lots of people like Zelda,Mario, Metroid...etc. Personally I like Square Enix, Konami, Namco, etc. So I will be getting the PS3.

I doubt the wii will jump to the dominating console, it just seems so unlikely. Honestly though, look at the games you like to decide which system to get.

The Xbox 360 will do really bad compared to Sony and Nintenendo's system. Now who in their right mind would buy a system that is 600 to 700 dollars even if it is amazing.

^ First off, its 500 to 600, and im confused. You think sony will do well, but then you are talking about it as if it will not.

Plain and simple, the MGS fanboys are going to have a PS3 no matter how much it costs and how long they have to save to get it. Don't get me wrong, I like MGS but I'm not willing to buy a console over it.

Now Gears of War, that is a game I'm liable to buy a console over. I've been considering getting an XboX 360 for fight night anyway. My little brother and I tried it out at the local Rhino's and I have to admit it was alot more fun than I thought it would be. (I'm not a fan of sports or sports games)

And of course, as always Nintindo is doing something... diffrent. At first the "Wii-mote" as it was called at E3 looked completely stupid to me. With the joystick connected it looked like something out of a sci-fi ninja movie. But from the diminstration at E3 it looks like a really intuitive device. If the Wii comes in at under the $200 mark, I think it could save Nintindo's butt in the console race.

according to GamePro magazine, Wii's system specs are sad :

CPU : 784 Mhz
RAM : 88MB
GPU : ATI "Hollywood" 243 Mhz

wow...

the ATI Hollywood chip doesnt go 243MHz i have loads of news on revolution plus here are all the details on it...

The brains of the console are to be a single dual-threaded IBM "custom" PowerPC 2.5 GHz CPU, with 256 KB L1 cache and 1 MB of L2 cache (L3 cache is rumored). The system will also sport a Physical Processing Chip (PPU) with 32MB of dedicated RAM, while the CPU itself will saddled up next to 512MB of system RAM. The custom ATI GPU solution is to consist of a RN520 600MHz core, backed with 256MB of RAM and "32 parallel floating-point dynamically scheduled shader pipelines." While the output will theoretically be capable of putting out 1080p resolution (higher even, at 2048x1268), Solo says that HD support has not yet been decided

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom