WWE/UFC Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

helix2301

In Runtime
The new Legends of Wrestling is coming out. Now I am a die hard PC Gamer but I always have to buy an xbox just to play wwe/ufc and now TNA video games is there any reason why they never come out for the PC.

I don't think they sell well. You need a decent gamepad to play them on pc, too. A lot of folks don't want to buy one just for their wrestling games. I haven't seen a WWE pc game since they put out RAW in like 2005. Never played it but it was reviewed well. I don't think it sold many copies, though. Consoles are a much bigger market--everyone has at least one or two wrestling games for their xbox or whatever.

They are very little fighting games for the PC anyways. Like I have not see any big releases since Mortal Kombat 3 for PC. From time to time there is the odd copy of Fatal Fury or Samuria Shodown appearing in the $10 bargin bins. But that is about it.

The problem with those games is that you really needs a joypad. And Joypads really don't sell that well on the PC Market.

I know what you mean but in my case I have a controller to play need for speed. It cost me more money to buy systems just to play a few games.

I know what you mean but in my case I have a controller to play need for speed. It cost me more money to buy systems just to play a few games.
Over the years, I have been happy with one of those Playstation 2 to USB Converters.

With the XBOX 360 controllers now all it is, is a USB plug now. So you would think they could relesae more games like that for the PC. I mean a Wired 360 contoller is easy to isntall. Get the software from Windows Update and be on with the games.

I got Gears of War for PC not long ago and it is far easier to play with the joypad than the keyboard/mouse.

Maybe it is cause of the fact that PC games is so highly pirated. They dont wont to lose their tail off in sales compared to the costs for production.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom