WoW movie!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya, i have a teacher who plays wow and he is pretty hard working...

Sept he shows up to class late a lot...

And he has a hairstyle like a character i once saw...

And i can smell Monster energy drinks radiating off of him...

But he also has TF2 :d YAY

dang you mist some thing its nice ...i love it but no job = no money to pay bill XD...it mean i cant play it anymore...2 mount now...its hard to not play it :D i used to borow friend's money :eek: (not good, and im not prud) well the movie would look so nice...all game movie hard hardcore..except movie that goes to games...not a good way to make a game :laughing:

warning warning

necro poster detected.

And no they don't HAVE to place subscription fee's. If you knew anything about BLIZZARD you would know that they are a billion dollar company that laughs at hungry children and feeds of there $15 per month+souls.

True that. Screw monthly pay for games.

I asked my math teacher why he pays for WoW and AoC monthly and how he affords to do so. His answer?

He doesn't go to Movies.
It is up to other people how they spend there money, but I won't be paying $15 for that bull.

Dude, paying 30 bucks a month for 2 games is nothing. Heck i usually pick up 2 dvds a weekend, thats 20 bucks right there. Once you have a halfway decent job, paying for an MMO is actually cheaper than many alternate forms of entertainment. Going to a 1 movie is 10 bucks, and that buys you at most 2-3 hours. 15 bucks for an mmo pays for anywhere from 30-40 hours or more a month of entertainment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom