wow does anyone post here??

Status
Not open for further replies.
or a forum talking all about me. about my great qualities and amazing insight. it's a curse being this amazing, but what can I do? just sit back and bear the glowing admiration of my fans... the horror... and yes, I'm kidding. sub catagories would be a good thing, as long as it's not overboard where navigating is a pain.

Actually, a good example of a thread that could go in the General Gaming section would be a poll asking what your favorite video game console is. That way, you wouldn't be forced to choose between all of the other gaming sections.

-Dan The Man

hmm i dont know if one potential thread that would MOST certainly spawn a flame war and hard feelings merits a forum, nor would it be a redeeming quality of one.

^ohh, it brings a tear to my eye when I meet intelligent people on this forum.

Killians I've always prefered you second to me so.. I personally would suggest a new forum "all about demalii", it'd be about the best of times, it'd be about the worst of times.. :)

I guess people don't have much to say in these forums, I just discovered them not to long ago and will try to post more :)

You may want to make your suggestions for forum improvements in the suggestions forum. They will get more attention there, especially if you have some helpful suggestions. I said helpful because it's easy to say something needs work, and not so easy to have a remedy for that work.

I don't agree that this forum is pointless since there are lots of threads here that would not comfortably fit in the specific forums for PCs or gaming consoles.

Dave :D

Well Dave i did not mean that this forum was pointless. It may have sounded like it, but i was meaning my thread was pointless and i was just playing around, and just touched on an issue that caught on and was eventually discussed. I was initially posting for nothings sake, to see if someone would respond, and i was a little frustrated at my thread having moved through the hardware a bunch of times with only one response and that guy didnt know anything. But next time i will keep this in mind.
-Fox-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom