Wow @ CryEngine 3 trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Killzone 2 on PS3 does look pretty good.. but it really reminded me of Gears of War on the 360. Still, nothing beats Crysis in terms of graphics :tongue:

Lol... What happened to cryengine 2? Are they not gonna use that anymore?

Wait is Crytek going to make Farcry 3 or are they letting ubisoft use this engine? I hope Crytek makes it. FC2 kinda sucked. I never played the first one, but I heard it was really good.

Wait is Crytek going to make Farcry 3 or are they letting ubisoft use this engine? I hope Crytek makes it. FC2 kinda sucked. I never played the first one, but I heard it was really good.

Yeah farcry was good the graphics of farcry 1 on high were pretty much as good as crysis on low I heard.

I was somewhat disappointed with farcry 2 in a sense that it wasn't actually cryengine used. I think using the cryengine would have made it a better game but you would need one **** of a computer to play it because of how resource hungry cryengine 2 is and making farcry2s 50 km open world would make it nearly impossible to play on most computers

It looks good, butt not the "ground breaker" I was hoping for the 2010 release.

I know it's gonna profit Crytek but I think Crysis and the CryEngine Series should've been kept as a PC only thing, giving it console capability at this time seems to just take away from the greatness of CryEngine..

just my opinion

It looks good, butt not the "ground breaker" I was hoping for the 2010 release.

I know it's gonna profit Crytek but I think Crysis and the CryEngine Series should've been kept as a PC only thing, giving it console capability at this time seems to just take away from the greatness of CryEngine..

just my opinion

probably the reason why it's not as good as everyone was expecting..they had to dumb it down for consoles :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom