Worst most influential video game list

Status
Not open for further replies.
that was on a console also? I played it on pc...way back when. Super smash bros should definitely be on there...that game got me into gaming in the first place...it, and 007 golden eye.

they had wolfenstein for the snes along with doom, both were pushing the snes to its very limits. Doom didn't even have a main menu for the snes because there wasn't enough memory.

Yeah the list really isn't that bad. Don't know why Mario Kart and not just Super Mario Bros. but whatever. It's only a list don't take it seriously. Everyone has their own views.

This seems to get brought up time and time again, yes we all understand that theoretically nothing is wrong or right, and literally everything is opinion ( even facts technically ). That however is irrelevant and doesn't change the fact that we can share our opinions of it, ...or am I mistaken?

they had wolfenstein for the snes along with doom, both were pushing the snes to its very limits. Doom didn't even have a main menu for the snes because there wasn't enough memory.

This seems to get brought up time and time again, yes we all understand that theoretically nothing is wrong or right, and literally everything is opinion ( even facts technically ). That however is irrelevant and doesn't change the fact that we can share our opinions of it, ...or am I mistaken?

Being in the Guinness Book of Records makes it fact j/k.

I'm surprised there's no Pong or Pacman.
And no megaman :S gaining powers when defeating bosses...

p.s. wolfenstein 3d wasn't in the list was it. Just thought I'd mention it.

This isn't a very good list, especially with mario kart being the most influential! I mean, wtf did that ever influence? Cutesy racing games? Starcraft, half Life, FF7, Doom. Those are 4 of the most influential games ever made, period. Certainly there are others but those 4 are ones you can't even argue with as being incredibly influential and they're nowhere on that list!

Best game line of all time. (hey this would make a good thread)

" I feel like kickin a.. and chewing gum, and I'm fresh out a gum."
The great Duke Nukem.

ALSO.. i would like to add Galaga to that list.. i spent a solid 2 years worth a lunch money
in the arcade thanks to that game.

This pinhead just made up this list I agree i mean common its just too far fetched.
"OF ALL TIME" holds alot a clout and alot of them don't.

o Cortana: "So have you got a plan to get out?"
o Master Chief: "I was gonna shoot my way out. Mix things up a little."

o Cortana: "So have you got a plan to get out?"
o Master Chief: "I was gonna shoot my way out. Mix things up a little."

Halo 2 release date, November 9, 2004. Otherwise know as the world's biggest sickie as every one when called in sick that day just so they could pick up and play Halo 2 that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom