The witcher 3 Wild hunt

I'll play 15 hours of this game then get batman and never go back. At least I'm a realist

Game Hunters Unite

I'll play 15 hours of this game then get batman and never go back. At least I'm a realist

Game Hunters Unite
See I think I'm going to delay my purchase of batman to play witcher through to the end. I'm sure bat man is going to be amazing too but I have a feeling it's not going to feel as fresh.

i waiting for it. im either going to get that box set of just the 80 bucks steam with all future dlcs

I wish I knew if they made the combat a little easier. Having to deal with traps and the other things made it a little too cumbersome.

Game Hunters Unite

I wish I knew if they made the combat a little easier. Having to deal with traps and the other things made it a little too cumbersome.

Game Hunters Unite

You didn't even have to touch magic or traps though. That is one thing they have supposedly made MUCH better in this one.

My house flooded the other night due to a broken hose on the dishwasher. Gonna have to see what insurance is covering before I know if I'll get it.

Back
Top Bottom