The witcher 3 Wild hunt

Drogos

Daemon Poster
Well this game will be here soon.....so who's getting it ?
I'm getting it for pc.
I already have a week of vacation put in at work on game release like i did for dragon age 3 lol.

Can't decide. I pre-ordered the guide when I received a 50 off coupon from Amazon.

W2 was good but the fighting was tough.

Sent from my iPhone using tiny buttons. Sorry for the misspellings. Busy managing Dragon Age's terrible inventory system.

I might pick it up. It looks pretty decent. The other Witcher games always seemed a little odd though, I guess i'm more used to how TES does things in RPG games.

I will be getting this around Christmas I think. Too much to play right now. I think the controls in this one will be a lot better because it isn't a port from PC.

I will get it on PC. I hope the K/M controls are better than D/A Inquisition ( could not program the mouse buttons at all) . We'll see- I did not pre-order due to this. It is supposedly a "made for" PC game- LOL- they said that about Inquisition as well- "liars".

Last edited:
I didn't like the first because it felt extremely clunky so I didn't play the second. I probably won't play the third. I might have a "trial" version for benchmarking and that's it.

I enjoyed the second, did not finish the first ( i agree it was "clunky". I hope the 3rd is even better than the second.

Back
Top Bottom