Will this run CS:S and WOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your going to have problems playing WoW. That game has alot of graphical items, but also alot of things running in the back ground.

Are you guys kidding me? With CS:S I'm not sure. I played in the WOW beta for 6 1/2 months, and I ran it with my 1.8 before it was overclocked. I had all the settings to highest and it ran like a dream. If you guys seriously think he can't run it fine, when he has 360MB more RAM than me and 128MB more video memory, then you might want to up your IQ.

On my second computer, i have a 1.8ghz Northwood, with 1GB RAM. I get lagg on WC FT max settings...

OIDanTheManIO said:
I have a 3000+ and I get around 100 FPS. No lag whatsoever.

-Dan The Man

When I mean pysics engine, I mean not going thru and playing the game, a bit of custom pysics.

Codeine said:
On my second computer, i have a 1.8ghz Northwood, with 1GB RAM. I get lagg on WC FT max settings...

Then you have got mega progs. running or spyware/adware because I ran it with 640MB RAM and 1.8 Ghz, and it was before I got my ATI, I had a GeForce 2 MX 64MB, so rofl if you guys seriously think he is gonna have probs..

Dude, you'll have no problem whatsoever.

i am geting a \
amd-s754 164
asus k8n-e
1 gig ddr 400
invidia 6600 gt
so for $642 do u think this a ok set up im gona install everything my selfthis will b fun... is there anywhere i could get this stuff cheep off the internet... im in ontario canada

this is not your thread, go make your own.

Back to the thread starter, i know CS will not be a problem, WOW i not sure about but why don't your try installing it and testing for yourself, thats the only way to get real anwsers, take some time to put it in and test it out.

it WILL run css and wow, i have a dell from 4 years ago with no upgrades and i can run css and wow, even though i get fps lag on css, but wow runs fine, WoW isnt that demanding on your gfx

and might i add that CSS sucks :)

you suck...jk. i had lag with WOW on my pc (see sig). i think i need more ram...although i did reformat my pc...maybe ill try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom