Wii or Xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, honestly, it seems like if you're into it for just pure fun and don't care too much about next gen graphics, get a wii, i mean it's only $250. And it comes with wii sports. But if you're into FPS and whatnot, get the 360.

id get a ps3 better games like heavenly sword,devil may cry 4,GT5,Armored core 4, PS3 FTW ps3 rulz

**** bill gates im gonna kill that guy that just gave him 31 bilklion dollars now he's buying out everything argggggggg

Actually, Bill Gates is quite the philanthropist. Sony is very crooked in it's business dealings as well as how they deal with their customers. I think them trying to push the burden to customers for some DOA PS3's until the European consumer agency stepped in threatening law suits. They are a very crooked company. Plus, your posts have pretty much proven themselves to be fan boyish and without substance.

wow...very heated disscussions i see!

what i must say, and get off my chest though....

I stood in line at the local Wal-Mart (BAD DECISION) on Black Friday....and the people that were there....and not just walmart mind you...but im sure in lots and lots of other places and stores...THESE PEOPLE DONT KNOW THE F-ING difference b/w 800x600 and HD capable resolutions! haha. These people are freaking spending their RENT money on PS3, their kids money even! all for a gaming console that advertises this this that and the other thing. Talk about more bang for your buck, how about you invest your buck in something a little more worth while, and something that EVEN the whole family can enjoy, which is what NINTENDO strives to promote and market! FUN GAMES, ENJOYABLE GAMEPLAY, ACTUALLY HAVING TO MOVE!!!! This for NINTENDO and the gaming industry is absolutely revolutional, their marketing on something NEW, not just the same old graphics and other "cosmetic" things. I would say my opinion is pretty unbiased...my personal loyalty will ALWAYS ALWAYS lie with PC GAMING! You just have to think? Do i really need all these other features? Do i really need to spend 600 dollars on a system...then oh yea....LETS BUY all the "cool" accessories!? then wait! wait!....we have to upgrade out TV to HD if we havent done that already...cuz come on! who wants to play a game in regular SD..? Thats just crazy! I hope your picking up on some of my sarcasm! : ) Im sure ill get slammed for this post...but w/e. this is my opinion, and much shared with many others im sure!

PC > PS3 > xbox360 > Wii

Thats ^^ my opinion

Any way I'm very sure that most gamers in the world prefer PS3 over Wii or Xbox360

PS2 was not as powerful as xbox or gamecube but it had better games and it was much more popular
Until now 111.25 million units of PS2 was sold, compared to 24 million for Xbox and 21.20 million for gamecube

PS3 is more powerful than Xbox360 and Wii, and it is going to have better games. And I said most gamers prefer PS3.

So, the PS3 will be the easy winner between the new consoles

It's all about console exlusives. I don't think their any "better" console. It's all about your opinion on what makes a console "better.

If you're talking about hardware, the PS3 is "better" then the 360 and the wii. But their is no "better" console in general, it's all about what makes a console good for you.

If you're into gran turismo and the MGS series, get the PS3. If you're into halo and other games alike that are exclusives for the 360, get the 360. If you're into fun and interactive gameing and don't care too much about graphics, get a wii and save alot of money.

Actually, PS3 is NOT exactly more powerful than the 360 depending on what you are looking at. The 360 has a more powerful GPU, however the PS3 has a more powerful CPU. Thats why the 360 looks more detailed and the PS3 looks smoother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom