Why people pirate games

If you want a post to be taken seriously you should consider using only relevant information to back your point up. Being a virgin and not showering aren't the culprits of high games prices. A 40 year old lawyer is just as likely to pirate as a 14 year old high school student.

Also a spellcheck tool would help.

i highly doubt that, a 40 yr old lawyer? first of all a lawyer, secondly a succesfull person, thirdly he doesnt sound like he/she lives in their parents basement because they have a good job

Spellcheck.jpg
Spellcheck.jpg

Plus you also assume that everyone who is successful is honest, trustworthy, and a top-notch citizen... I'm inclined to agree with Baez on this one... ANYONE can pirate these days.

Last edited:
My brother-in-law pirates stuff all the time and his job? He works for the goverment catching other goverment officials frauding the system.

If you want a post to be taken seriously you should consider using only relevant information to back your point up. Being a virgin and not showering aren't the culprits of high games prices. A 40 year old lawyer is just as likely to pirate as a 14 year old high school student.

Also a spellcheck tool would help.

I think he was poking a little fun. I am also willing to bet that spell check or not you understood what he wrote

Pirating Games shouldn't be bad I mean im not gonna pay 60 dollars for a game that only has single player and no multiplayer. Games like Battlefield 3 or Call of Duty are games that I will spend 60 dollars on but not ones I spend 60 dollars on when the game just sucks like the regular Medal of Honor.

shouldnt be bad?!? you are literally stealing, just like going into a store and stealing a game off the shelf, same thing

+1
Regardless of your thinking. It's someone's time, effort and property. Just because you don't like something, your still not inclined to steal it.

If you made an android app that sold on google play; Wouldn't you be ****ed if it showed up on a torrent site for free... All the money your now missing out on...

So yea, people pirate... But it's still illegal. No matter how you look at it.

Back
Top Bottom