• It's serious to me

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vormund

Daemon Poster
Just curious 'bout how many play this? I know it's one of a few games I can stand playing single player--but also many times a friend comes over and we take turns with missions--both are 'interesting' to say the least.

I can't wait for Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas to come out in October...not too long away!

You know though...wouldn't it be awsome for them to create a multiplayer version of this game? I know it'd be extremely tedious, but for those of you who have played Time Splitters 2 for the PS2--it's VERY good in co-op mode, and there are no changes from single to multiplayer beyond you share ammo/guns etc. And the "hard" is extremely hard--most people can't even beat it without a LOT of playing...I wish they'd do that with it :) Maybe sometime in the future.

Well, gotta get to class, TTYL.

i loved it when it first came out.

i liked the first better then the second.

in the first, me and my bro would take turns seeing how long we could last against the army with (i dont remember corectly) 6 felony stars.

also stealing FBI cars and tanks and stashing them in your garadge.
------------------------------------------------------
i wish thy would make a game like that but use a real city, just like its in real life, so u can actually learn the layout of a city wile u play.

"Bump mapping..."

Originally posted by jolancer
i wish thy would make a game like that but use a real city, just like its in real life, so u can actually learn the layout of a city wile u play.
That sounds like a cool idea. Just hope they do it the next time around... :cool:

jolancer said:

There is a game out. It's called the getaway and its a representation of the city of London. Not sure whether it would interest you or not though, I've heard mixed reviews.

Check here for more information.

Retro

if you havent played any of the grand theft auto's its quite possible that you might need professional help, stick a fork in this forum...:D

jolancer said:
i loved it when it first came out.

i liked the first better then the second.

in the first, me and my bro would take turns seeing how long we could last against the army with (i dont remember corectly) 6 felony stars.

also stealing FBI cars and tanks and stashing them in your garadge.

They have a game called True Crimes: Streets of LA thats similar to GTA but actually set in real L.A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom