Who owns a Logi. G25 Racing wheel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merkwürdigeliebe

Benevolent Cake Despot
I wanna know something, in games that fully support the wheel, (GTR Evolution, I think?), when you make a turn and give gas as you're exiting the turn, does the wheel turn by itself back again as it would in a real car?

what do you feel makes the wheel unrealistic and what makes it realistic?

i heard that the h-pattern shifter 'clicks' into the gears and is apparently a little cheapy

from what i know it does, as it has force feedback. hence pushing the weel back to the center when giving gas like you said. i usedt he one on 360 in forza and it worked liek that and i know the g25 is alot higher quality then the 360 steering.

ya im thinkin about gettin a g25 when i have the funds also.
do they even have better wheels that that?
casue that one is pretty dang nice

i think i saw it for only like 225 at tigerdirect. i'll try to find a link. but 225 is still expensive. i could see paying 150-175 but 225 is too much

First, why pay $219 for a refurbished unit when $6 more gets you a brand new unit??

As for the G25, there is a program that comes with the wheel in which you can edit the settings of the wheel.. You can change the strength of the force feedback along with a ton of other settings.. The "Centering Spring" strength would be the item to adjust if you want the wheel to return to center when you let go of it.. Most sim-racers will have that set VERY low.. However, for general racing games, it's usually best to have that on 50% or so..

Yeah.. I personally own the Red Logitech MOMO Force wheel.. I replaced the pedals with ECCI pedals and have an Act Labs GPL USB shifter.. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom