Who likes Shadowrun?

Are ye' a fan?

• YES! One of the best games...ever...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, that game was quite lame and always will be.

• Shadowrun? Say what? I don't know what you're talking about.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My desire to play it is gone as it seems to be VIsta only and a) I cannot afford Vista right now and b)I am not going to get Vista until they have at least the first Service Pack for it. I have used Vista Ultimate at work and find it lacking.

My desire to play it is gone as it seems to be VIsta only and a) I cannot afford Vista right now and b)I am not going to get Vista until they have at least the first Service Pack for it. I have used Vista Ultimate at work and find it lacking.
Vista is fine itself, but yeah, games that require it are ridiculous. I don't know how they can afford to do such a thing - there are so many people who will never play this because of that factor. But they'll still get their money: Amazon has more then few people upset as they didn't post the requirements, and they have that slight issue as well. :eek:

An origanal rpg turned shooter, sounds like the trend of many games for the last couple years, shadowrun as a snes game was fun, capitalising on a tittle is about as Disney as it gets.

Well, FASFA, the cretors of the Shaodwrun RPG (table top game) were the primary developers of this FPS< M$ was just the publisher since FASFA couldnt find anyone else willing to support such an off brand product.

<--- Has XB360 version

I like the game for what it is. However it does not compair with actually playing the Table Top RPG. FYI, I have been playing ShadowRun RPG since first edition.

I am a little disappointed that there is no single player aspect to this game. Shadow Run setting would of made for a great setting for a single player game. Instead the game more or less plays like UT2k4 with a few extras with the cybernetics and magics.

The game is okay. 3 out 5

u get h2 vista in circuit city with the purchase of Shadowrun (or was it crackdown????) for $40, $20 each game.... worth it for 2 new games

Small town in southeast MN, I usually have to travel to WI to get any new games that are not major releases. But since I am moving this week and will not have internet for a while until the cable company makes it over to the new apt it does not really matter since it is an online multiplay game anyway.
i prolly live by you, i'm in a suburb south of minneapolis

god....i bought the game to play it on xbox live after i played the demo...

filled with people who act like 8 years old, who go around killing team mates, screaming into their mics... rarely did i find one game with mature(not necessarily age) players...

i have been finding this more and more on xbox live....what is happening?!?!?! WHYYYY?!?!?!?!?!

X_X

edit: you guys live in MN?! what town?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom