When do you think the Playstation 4 and Xbox One will release?

With the DRM removal I'm probably going to end up with an Xbox One. Most of the people that I have been gaming with for the last decade are Xbox players and will end up getting the Xbone eventually. Not only that, but I've also have so much time and money invested into Xbox.

I'm not sure what I am doing yet, but I will not be buying a new system for a bit. Want to see what happens when the dust settles first and then I will make a decision. Right now I am leaning toward the XBone, but may just go PS4 because that is what everyone here is doing. It would be nice to play with you guys. Especially since Titanfall will be on the 360 and that is the one game that really piqued my interest.

With the DRM removal I'm probably going to end up with an Xbox One. Most of the people that I have been gaming with for the last decade are Xbox players and will end up getting the Xbone eventually. Not only that, but I've also have so much time and money invested into Xbox.

I would say I won the bet, but everyone bet on you getting the Xbone Edge LOL

I would say I won the bet, but everyone bet on you getting the Xbone Edge LOL

lol honestly I wasn't with the previous DRM scheme. In fact, I even started encouraging my core COD group for us to make one giant leap over to the PS4, and actually most of them were on board. But then the 180 happened and everyone instantly went back to "yep, sticking with Xbox". And I'm fine with that now.

The DRM truly ****ed me off to the point where I had initially turned off my Xbox Live auto-renewal because by the time it renewed I would probably be looking at a PS4, or possibly a PC leap. That, and the mandatory installs legitimately worried me. I had no interest (and still do have no interest) in a device that is expected to have a decade long life span with limited storage that I'll use up in a year or two.

Xbox One should be released Sometime in November. I also know the PS4 should be a couple months after that.

Back
Top Bottom