Whats Your Console Gaming Setup !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
weather it be an Xbox 360, PS3, Nintendo Wii...its good to have a high spec set up, Good Hi-Fi system, top notch TV. And a Good amplifier is key to a good Console Gaming Rig. So whats yours ?., and how mutch did you spend on it ? Heres mine.

Samsung R73 40" HDTV.
Acoustic Energy Aegis EVO III 7.1 Speakers
Denon High Spec Amplifier
Xbox 360 !!.

This cost my dad :)) ) £4000 when new...Speakers £1700...Tv £1300 Amplifier £500 cables and other crap, the other £500.

We have:
-LG 52" DLP.
-Older Pioneer 5.1 Amp with speakers to match.
-Nintendo Wii.
-PS2.

I have 7 Tower speakers, 1 Midrange, 1 Bass, and 1 tweeter on each :). 2 ported bass holes. on each. Each one running with 250W in total, and a 10" Subwoofer with 180Watts, before there plugged into amplifier :). The Amplifier is Active, switches the speakers on or off wetehr there needed or not. My speakers are sooo powerful, that the subwoofer doesnt get turned on in Films, or Bass music because each bass driver (8") on each tower is enough :).

It is the best sounding system ive ever herd.

ok at the moment i got an old 32 inch jvc crt wich is literally dying with lines going thru it a ps3 a ps2 an xbox a xbox 360 and a wii coming soon no speakers as my tv has suficient sound

Panasonic (TH-103PF9UK) 103" 1080p Plasma

Bose Lifestyle 48 home theatre System 5.1:(

Buttkicker LFE on some couch my girlfriend gave me
Ps3 60GB
hyperdrive
still waiting for pDx Loader

Usually playing resistance fall of man or mvc2 fr ps2 on it

Nice? Heck no, that's friggen ridiculous! You can buy quite the nice car for that price. 70K, good lord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom