What's the difference between these two Wii Classic Controller to PC adapters?

newmaneri

Beta member
Amazon.com : Wii Classic Controller Adapter for PC : Usb Network Adapters : Computers & Accessories

Amazon.com: WII CLASSIC CONTROLLER TO PC USB: Video Games

I wanted to play with my Classic Controller Pro on my PC, so I bought the second one, which I paid $20 and $10 shipping for. What I found in my package when I opened it up was the first item I linked, which was being sold for $12 and free shipping.

Do they both function the exact same and no difference in either one, or should I message the seller and return it for the one I originally bought?

These are the products from the makers:

NINTENDO Wii&GC--Wii Classic Controller Adapter for PC

NINTENDO Wii&GC--Wii Classic Controller

NINTENDO Wii&GC--MAYFLASH Limited Game Accessory Manufacture from China

They're both even sold by the same company, so you'd probably just get the same item again. You just overpaid. You could always send the links to the items to Amazon, and tell them you paid for the 19.99 but got the 12.99 one.

Hey OP, I don't believe anyone here has experience with these adapters. But, looks like all they do is allow you to plug the controller into it and then the adapter plugs into the PC via USB.

If it was me, I'd contact the company and ask for a refund since you paid for more than twice for the product they shipped you w/ shipping. I'm sure both work just the same judging by the customer reviews.

They're both even sold by the same company, so you'd probably just get the same item again. You just overpaid. You could always send the links to the items to Amazon, and tell them you paid for the 19.99 but got the 12.99 one.

They're manufactured by Mayflash but sold by different companies/people.

Back
Top Bottom