What's the best PC game to date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
What games are you guys playing that's really, really good? It doesn't necessarily have to have the best graphics, but the good gameplay.

I like FEAR; Guilty Gear X2 #Reload is fun. Those are a couple that come immediately to mind for me. Oh, and Aliens vs Predator 2.

Just a tip, if you're not too concerned about graphics you might want to browse through some older games, say from the 2000-2003 era. Because so much focus has gone into making exteme graphics games lately, the gameplay side of things has kinda flopped.

Soldat is another good one, if you're not concerned about graphics. It's a 2D side-scrolling shooter, but is quite fun...very fast-paced if you get a lot of people in there going.

Hmmm, I've played Crysis. It's not bad, but I beat it already. Which was why I'm looking at getting something new. You guys tried that new Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six (Vegas)?

I still like playing Pacman, lol. I could never pass that game and it's one of those games where you can play, and play, and play, but you'll never get tired of since there are so many different ways to move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom